Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

#SittingWithMyself #SittingByMyself #1

#SittingWithMyself  #SittingByMyself  #1

I return to my blog with a new initiative, a new outlet for my intermittent creativity!

For purposes of essential stress-busting and so that I may remain calmer than I have been all my life, the people who know such things have recommended that I sit quietly by myself for a minimum of ten minutes each day and think about nothing in particular.

This is not a very common meditation technique, I was told. But the benefits of coming face to face with oneself are believed to be great. It is a process of self rediscovery, of making friends with who you are at this point in your life!  So I have started giving this a try.

Earlier this evening, I sat on my terrace and I decided to jot down my thoughts in whatever jumbled fashion they may emerge. No artifice, no kowtowing to rules of style or political correctness! Clear, straight-from-the-shoulder expression of thoughts!

Of course, there is no calendar assigned to these ramblings, just the hashtags you see in the title of this page! 

So now you, readers of my blog, have been warned! 

आता पुढे काय होते ते बघूच !

No comments:

Post a Comment